Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Application for Sainthood

Tomorrow I'm going to tell everyone how I find my Zen after feeling awful.

Today I'm going to tell you how I don't.

I probably went over my cell phone minutes by about an hour the day that my neighbor said she didn't want to hang around me because she felt like I was competing with her. I walked about 15 miles and talked to my mother on my cell phone for a lot of that time.

Later, I cried and yelled at my husband. I blamed him for putting me where I was and trapping me with these awful women on base. I blamed him for not making more money and for not finding us more happy couples and families to be friends with.

After all that unhealthy behavior (well, the walking might have been healthy), I started to deal with things a better way....

No comments: